Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chemical overload is a problem for many people


As a direct result of yesterday's outing to Wonthaggi -- for shopping and medical appointments -- I'm feeling extremely unwell today. The reason is simple: the air I breathed yesterday had an overload of chemicals, and because I'm sensitive to chemicals and normally breathe air fresh from the ocean, my body has rebelled.



It'll take at least a couple of days for me to recover my health, meanwhile I'm suffering severe nausea and fatigue.


Everyone is affected by chemicals to some degree; everyone benefits by reducing their exposure to chemicals. There are a lot of people suffering health effects from chemical exposure without realising the cause. Sick building syndrome is a huge problem in poorly ventilated homes and shops. But enough for tonight. I need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment