Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Life can seem too difficult at times


Sometimes life throws up illness that seems to drain away strength, and all you can do is 'crash' somewhere and wait until the worst passes.

The past week has been this way for me with nasty nausea and vomiting, as well as a flare-up of shingles and problems with both my wrists. But I am recovering, even though slowly. As always, Doug has been supportive, caring and loving. Major, my shepherd has chosen to lie beside me in the sun room, and Katie Siamese has slept cuddled up beside me. So I know I am fortunate.

Talking books have been a great comfort with Mitchell Library an excellent source. With my mind transferred elsewhere, bodily aches and pains seen more bearable, and the passing of time becomes less of an issue.

My sympathy goes to all who are not feeling well, at this point of time.

1 comment: