Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Draft: the last!




This is the last of my drafts, and apologies for the mix-up. For today's blog, please go down 3 times to:

The pull of my island home from Mitchell outback Qld
Friday, November 18, 2011

As a bonus I'll include a couple of photos I took last night. The eucalypt blossoms with the long narrow leaves are river red gums. While walking beneath the trees I could hear and feel the crunch of the tiny blossom caps beneath my feet. It was a magical sensation.

The eucalypt blossoms with the rounded shiny leaves are bimble box.

The peaches growing in the bush beside the river are the result of the pink blossoms I took photos of mid-year. I hope you enjoy these extra photos.

My next blog will be en route between Mitchell and Phillip Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment